Phone: 02 4861 0181
Fax: 02 4861 0172
The Outpatient Clinic is located at the rear of Bowral & District Hospital. The entrance is via the Ascot Road Carpark.
The Outpatient Clinic at Bowral and District Hospital offers a range of services to assist in the management of health in the community.
- Dr Irshad Ali – Staff Specialist in Respiratory Medicine
- Dr John Barnett – Staff Specialist in Geriatrics
- Dr Guy Bashford - Staff Specialist in Rehabilitation and Pain Management
- Dr Oliver Gibbs – Staff Specialist Cardiologist (currently NA)
- Dr Annie Hung – Staff Specialist Endocrinologist (currently NA)
- Dr Richard Lim – Staff Specialist Consultant Physician
- Lung Function Testing
- High Risk Podiatry – All referrals must be sent to the Macarthur High Risk Foot Clinic via email@example.com
All referrals must be faxed or posted directly to the clinic.
We require a copy of the referral for review prior to making an appointment. We cannot make an appointment over the phone if we have not previously seen the referral.
We welcome your referral and ask that you read the following guidelines:
- All referrals must be addressed to the Staff Specialist required.
- All referrals must include the patient’s correct date of birth, contact number, and address.
- Please include instructions as to the best person to contact – in the case of cognitive function and memory issues this may not be the patient.
Please contact the clinic on 4861 0181 if you require any further information about the services we provide in the Outpatient Clinic.