Welcome to the Research and Ethics Office web site for the South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD).
This site explains the work of this Office and the processes a researcher must follow in order to undertake research on humans within the SWSLHD.
The policies and processes governing authorisation of human research have been developed in accordance with the National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC) National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research 2007 and NSW Health policy directives and guidelines.
We hope this site is informative and helpful. Should you wish to make any comments or suggestions about this site please provide feedback to SWSLHD-Ethics@health.nsw.gov.au.
SWSLHD is on REGIS!
- Submit new Ethics and Research Governance Applications
- Submit Amendments for your existing projects
- Submit Annual Reports for your existing projects
- Submit Safety Reports, Protocol Deviations/Violations, etc for your existing projects
- Submit addition of site for existing projects
- Submit addition of investigator for existing projects
Please note that the only SWSLHD process that will remain outside of REGIS are Multi-Centre Amendments. Please continue to submit those using the same method.