Trainee selection for the Liverpool BPT Network is through the annual Junior Medical Officer Recruitment Campaign of NSW Health.
The applicants must meet the below essential selection criteria:
- MBBS or equivalent. Current general registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
- A minimum of two (2) full years of postgraduate experience by the start of the 2020 clinical year.
- Demonstrated recent relevant experience in clinical medicine and ability to work in a complex clinical environment.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with patients, team members and supervisors.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning, teaching, research, quality improvement and/or clinical leadership in medicine.
- Demonstrated teamwork, time management and problem solving skills in clinical setting within a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven ability to apply clinical knowledge and concepts in practical situations in the context of multiple competing priorities.
- Current registration as a Basic Physician Trainee with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (or eligible for) and intent to obtain Fellowship of Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
2020 Information Evening
The Liverpool Network will host an Information Evening on Wednesday 15th July between 5.30pm & 6.30pm via Zoom.
Please register at https://unsw.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwuceipqTwiHdLMqOoaTSr4IhikB3gYulGq
Contact Kristine.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions