What you will need in Hospital
When preparing for your stay in Hospital, please ensure you bring the necessary personal items to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Please remember that for health and safety reasons, the buildings and grounds of Liverpool Hospital are non-smoking areas.
What to bring:
- Sleepwear such as nightwear, slippers and dressing gown
- Toiletries and other personal items such as tissues and soap
- Reading glasses
- X-Rays and scans relevant to your stay
- All medications and treatments you are currently taking
- Medicare Card, Pension Card and/or Veterans' Affairs Entitlement Card
- Private Health Insurance Fund Membership Card
- Worker's Compensation or Third Party details, if applicable.
Please note that Liverpool Hospital does not have facilities for laundering personal clothing. Please arrange this with family or friends prior to your arrival.
What not to bring:
- Large amounts of money, jewellery or other valuables
- Televisions or other large electrical equipment
- Alcohol and/or illegal drugs must not be brought on Hospital grounds.
Find out what to expect while you are in Hospital.
Find out more about Hospital fees and insurance.