Visiting hours are 10am to 8pm.
All visitors will be screened on entry and must follow the advice of healthcare staff at all times.
If the person you are wishing to visit is currently COVID-19 positive, your request will need to be clinically assessed and some additional restrictions may apply.
Visitors will generally be permitted if they:
- wear a surgical mask correctly at all times while in the facility
- have not tested positive to COVID-19 within the last 10 days
- have not tested positive to another acute respiratory infection in the last 7 days
- do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or other acute respiratory infection
- are not high risk contacts of someone who has COVID-19 in the previous 7 days
- have not arrived from overseas in the past 7 days
An exemption to any of the above criteria may be permitted on compassionate grounds and on a case-by-case basis including maternity and neonatal services.
For more information and to stay up-to-date on COVID-19, visit www.health.nsw.gov.au