Oral Health Services (Dental) provides access to general dental care to the eligible residents of South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD). SWSLHD covers the local government areas (LGAs) of Bankstown, Camden, Campbelltown, Fairfield, Liverpool, Wingecarribee and Wollondilly.
SWS-OHS is comprised of nine community-based oral health clinics across and provides the following services:
- Comprehensive examination
- Preventative treatment
- Dietary advice
- Fluoride application
- Fissure Sealants to permanent molars if needed
- Emergency treatment
The eligibility criteria:
- Children: Must be under 18 years old and must hold a Medicare card to be eligible for the Dental Care. If referral for specialist care is required then an additional card listed below.
- Adult: Must hold a Medicare card and a current valid concession cards as listed below.
- Health Care Card
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.
To arrange an appointment please contact:
(02) 9293 3333 for all clinics or for Bowral / Tahmoor - 1300 559 393