Organising your own fundraising activity is a great way to have fun and support your local hospital. There are lots of different ways that you, your school or your local community can fundraise and we are always here to support you.
Before you begin, we ask you to complete an Authority to Fundraise form and send it to us for review and approval. To request the form, please contact the hospital (see contact details below). Once we know your plans, we can then provide you with advice, support and our Community Fundraising Guide.
- Contact Information
Financial Services – Camden and Campbelltown Hospitals
Make a Donation
- Send a cheque (made payable to SWSLHD Camden and Campbelltown Hospital) to General Managers Unit, Camden and Campbelltown Hospital Camden and Campbelltown Hospitals, Therry Road, PO Box 149, Campbelltown NSW 2560.
- Donations can be made easily and securely through the hospital’s donation page on the website.
- Direct deposit facilities are available, please contact the Financial Services Manager, 0246 34 3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash and credit card payments (MasterCard and Visa) can be made at the Cashiers office:
- Camden Hospital – Ground Floor, main entrance.
- Campbelltown Hospital - Level 2, main entrance
- Tax-deductible receipts will be issued for donations of $2 or more.